The Client SDR Manager Role
Superhuman Prospecting is an outsourced sales development business based out of Norristown, PA near Philadelphia. We help other companies build their sales pipeline by making prospecting calls on behalf of their business. Human-to-human connection is needed in sales and marketing today because of how saturated digital marketing has filled the marketplace.
The only role like it in the company, this position acts as the point person, manager, and leader of our entire 20 person client SDR staff! This position is extremely dynamic and engages many skill sets such as organization, technical abilities, sales professionalism, coaching, mentoring, recruiting, hiring, and more. It is currently 100% remote but prefer a Philadelphia area resident if possible in the future.
Watch Video (02:09) Video powered by Dubb
The operations manager position is a manager level position that reports to the VP of operations and the COO. The operations manager primary responsibilities are designed to lead, manage, and drive the results of client SDRs and staff associated with generating the results necessary to efficiently and effectively fulfill call service account, project, and campaign objectives.
The following lists tasks for performance expectations to be fulfilled and satisfied:
Primary Drivers and Activities
- Deploying onboarding process and training to efficiently and effectively place client SDR & related staff new hires into positions fully equipped for optimal performance and meeting expectations.
- Prepare, devise, and execute on Daily Sales Training meetings with relevant, timely, and impactful topics. Creating and deploying a diverse set of training styles and methods to illustrate and illuminate education is critical. These methods include but are not limited to deploying training videos, interactive sessions, lectures, open forum, and more.
- Holding one on one training and sessions with individual staff and client SDR members to help motivate, instruct, align, educate, and perform at high levels for the role.
- Planning, strategizing, and scheduling client SDRs daily and accordingly for effective execution of overall call activity, efficient output, and appointment setting quotas.
- Recruiting activities, optimizing current team, and working with account management to coordinate strategies, execute and fulfill priority projects.
- identifying caller strengths, recruitment selection on caller skill efficacy, and analyzing past data points to identify call allocation strategies all help drive call quota numbers needed to fulfill projects.
- Management of and leadership in driving the education, execution, and performance of the H2H Sales Script methodology to help client SDRs achieve high levels of performance for the success of clients, projects, and campaigns.
Secondary Drivers and Activities
- Working on special projects that help drive training, onboarding, education, and more to continuously strive for best-in-class client SDRs that achieve the highest possible levels of success for our clients, projects, and campaigns.
- Helping and aiding project manager(s) with process, systems, and tools to optimize efficiency and effectiveness for the operations department as a whole.
- Work with the human resources department to smoothly transition and work with documentation processes needed for hiring, onboarding, disciplinary measures, promotions, and terminations.
- Cover for client SDR call team when other members are not available by making dials/call activities on campaigns
- $45k-$75k - salary + commission opportunities
- PTO days