Position Summary: The Account Executive is responsible for the full-cycle sales process to include cold calling B2B sales leads, qualifying leads, and managing the sales pipeline. They respond to customer inquiries and work to establish new business relationships. As part of the sales team, they are responsible for conducting presentations, preparing proposals, and maintaining their own book of business through a full sales cycle. With a sales mentality they continuously look for growth opportunities and are rewarded with an uncapped compensation plan that includes recurring subscription payments. Successful AE’s provide customers with industry knowledge and expertise, exceptional service and support, and quality services with consistent outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Cold calling– B2B prospecting and lead generation
● Respond to customer inquiries and Requests For Proposal (RFP’s).
● Manage SHP marketing generated leads, as assigned.
● Conduct customer presentations built around SHP’s value proposition(s)
● Prepare proposals and review customer specifications to determine the applicable service offerings.
● Document customer information and milestones in Salesforce CRM to manage and measure sales cycles.
● Communicate with internal departments to ensure that customers scheduled turnaround dates are met.
● Sales forecasting
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
● Comply with all company policies and procedures.
● Increase professional knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing publications, establishing personal networks, learning from past projects from SHP, publishing case studies, and participating in face-to-face meetings when required.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Qualifications/Requirements:
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Excellent in-person and remote presentation skills.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
● Ability to work with minimal supervision.
This role provides a base salary of $38,000-$45000 plus uncapped commissions and monthly residuals. First year earnings range from $60k-$80k
Health Benefits, PTO and 401k available
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Education: 4 Year College degree, preferred
Experience: Two (2) or more years in a phone sales environment, preferably cold calling
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
Equipment or Process:
Inhouse (Provided) Computer, headset document scanner, and other standard office equipment.
Mental and Visual Demands: Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively handle customer objections and negotiations
Physical Demands: This position requires prolonged sitting. The employee may be required to push, pull, lift and/or carry up to twenty (20) pounds.
Tradeshow, Special Projects, and Travel Requirements: < 10% travel. Customer visitations and sales calls are permitted and encouraged with the consent of the Manager, Sales or VP, Sales and Marketing.
Work Environment: Climate controlled office setting when in office.