Our SDR Director's primary responsibilities are to lead, manage, and drive the results of client SDRs and supporting staff, to work with their team to meet their lead gen goals, and to fulfill our call service account, project, and campaign objectives. All primary and department driving decisions are made through the SDR Director.
Superhuman Prospecting, Inc is a human-to-human lead generation company based out of Philadelphia, with our HQ in Norristown, PA. Superhuman Prospecting specializes in cold calling, inside sales, and sales development for B2B organizations in a variety of industries. Although in today's world, internet advertising is most prevalent, people still want that human connection when partnering with businesses.
It's an incredible time to be a part of our team. We doubled in size this year, and we're looking to continue the growth by investing in our leadership team. Can you help us take Superhuman Prospecting to the next level?
Specific tasks for this position include:
- Plan, strategize, and schedule client SDRs daily and accordingly for effective execution of overall call activity, efficient output, and appointment setting quotas.
- Identify call allocation strategies to help drive call needs and fulfill varying projects, by means of analysis of past data points and identifying caller strengths, skills and efficacy.
- Display ownership of campaign pacing and performance through hitting call activity quotas, meeting campaign start / completion deadlines, not being afraid to jump on the phone yourself when needed, etc.
- Execute Daily Sales Training meetings with relevant, timely, and impactful topics. Create and deploy a diverse set of training styles and methods to illuminate education topics (training videos, interactive sessions, lectures, open forum, etc.).
- Lead and drive the education and execution of the H2H Sales Script methodology to help client SDRs achieve high levels of performance.
- Hold regular one on one training and sessions with individual staff and client SDR members to help motivate, instruct, align, educate, and perform at high levels.
- Oversee client SDR onboarding, manage and collaborate with employees who assist in recruiting, onboarding, training and support processes.
- Aid project managers with process, systems, and tools to optimize efficiency for the operations department as a whole.
- Aid account managers with scheduling requirements and product service knowledge of client campaigns.
- Work with the HR department on compliance and documentation processes needed for hiring, onboarding, disciplinary measures, promotions, and terminations.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of sales leadership / sales management experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to learn and understand our scripts, dialing and scheduling programs
- Ability to shift and adapt from industry to industry - dynamism
- Strong focus on meeting goals and quotas, while maintaining a human, empathetic approach to management
- Local candidates preferred but will consider the right remote applicant
- College degree preferred
- Call center experience a plus
- Salary + Commissions
- $50,000-$60,000 base, $65,000-$80,000 with commissions
- Benefits available: Paid Sick Leave and Vacation Days, SIMPLE IRA, Employee Health Insurance, and more