At Superhuman Prospecting, our primary service is to provide outsourced, inside sales development, cold calling, appointment setting, and more to business across the nation and the globe. Our team of client call team members make sales development calls on behalf of our clients. Your job as an account manager is extremely important because you are the strategic sales consultant working directly with clients to help manage campaign success and sell them on more opportunity to work with us.
Watch Video (00:48)
The account manager’s primary duties revolve around three primary areas - new business, operations, and management.
Not only does this position require new business generation at performance levels established by the leadership team, but it also demands strict oversight of call team operations.
Ensuring new clients are transitioned smoothly into campaigns, managing campaign performance, and following up with clients for renewal opportunities fall within this position. Lastly, the account manager is assumed a “team lead.” While the account manager at this juncture is not responsible for hiring and firing, they may be responsible for scheduling, supervising, and training team members on requirements necessary for successful campaigns.
The SENIOR account manager role is meant for those with 5-10 years of client management, sales leadership, or management experience. The following lists tasks for performance expectations to be fulfilled and satisfied:
- Generate new sales for Superhuman Prospecting in cold call, appointment setting, inside sales, and telemarketing lead generation offerings
- Generate leads, hold presentations, and send proposals and invoices to Superhuman Prospecting prospects
- Involvement in other new business tasks including but not limited to email marketing, networking, blogging or content writing, Superhuman Prospecting & client marketing list building, etc.
- Lead client call campaigns. This includes but is not limited to pre campaign communication, script writing, kick-off calls, calling client’s prospects to deliver specified call-to-action (ie. appointment, free trial, sale, etc.), campaign phone calls with client, lead & appointment deliveries, renewal sale meeting
- Make cold call phone dials for Superhuman Prospecting client campaigns to set appointments or perform call-to-action tasks as listed in client agreement
- Engage in all activities involving client campaigns including but not limited to client phone calls, meetings, emails, call tracking, reporting, and analysis
Team Lead Management
- Recruiting, interviewing, and aiding the leadership team in the decision making process for new call team members
- Aiding in the management of call team performance as outlined in each of their performance agreements
- If any call team members do not perform their tasks as outlined in their agreement, the account manager holds the position to influence and guide call team members placement in or out of campaigns after speaking and discussing thoroughly with the leadership team.
- As the need arises, account manager is responsible for scheduling and organizing call team members to satisfy work loads account manager manages and is responsible for