Superhuman Prospecting (SHP) is a small, family, US-based, sales development outsourcing company that serves small, midsize, and enterprise level B2B businesses. We specialize in “the conversation connecting humans to value”, so our primary services include cold calling, appointment setting, lead generation, and sales development conversations on behalf of our clients. We also provide target list building services and inside sales support.
We are looking for a sales manager to drive new business sales to grow our client base through the 4th quarter of the pandemic and beyond.
This role of the sales manager is focused primarily around leading the process surrounding seeking, generating, presenting, following up, and closing new business leads for SHP. Currently with 4 other account executive qualified individuals, the primary responsibility for this position is to drive sales utilizing the team at hand to meet financial and company goals and objectives. Because we are younger, this role will include actively selling during growth with the opportunity based on success to transition to a sole management and leadership position.
Included in this role but not limited to:
- Learning, understanding, mastering, and buying into the SHP products and services and the mission driving these
- Aiding leadership in the hiring, training, managing, releasing, promoting, inspiring, and motivating team in an effort to meet goals
- Creating, sustaining, and building a viable outbound prospecting strategy that converts consistently over time that includes cold calling, cold email, linkedin, networking, etc...
- Working closely with SHP marketing department to seamlessly integrate strategy and execution on inbound leads and opportunities to meet goals on reach, conversion, metrics, standards, quotas, and more for yourself and your team
- Contribute to company culture, whether remote or in person, by acclimating to inner workings of the SHP ecosystem, participating in meetings, turning camera on, and representing the company as a domain leader who advocates for outbound selling consistently
- Bachelors degree from 4 year institution
- Masters degree preferred but not required
- 2-5 years experience in professional selling with closing experience
- Minimum 2 years of sales management or sales lead-role experience
- Track record for driving results at a high level
- Camera on during Zoom meetings or Web Conferences
- Sales is a passion, not a job only
- Consistent educational commitment to learning new processes, philosophies, theories, and strategies in successful sales execution
- Prefer candidate to live in Philadelphia region but open to remote for right candidate
Compensation & Benefits
- Full Time
- Salary ranging from $40k-$55k base + up to $40k in commission and bonus opportunity
- Tech hardware provided including laptop, monitor, headset
- Software provided such as CRM, dialing systems, Slack, engagement tools, Zoom info, and more
- 5 days PTO to start
- Paid holidays
Contact Dennys Delgado at email@example.com or call 267-571-4509 for more.