Position Summary: Applicants are not eligible if they reside in CA, DE, FL, IL, MD, MA, MT, NV, NH, PA, and WA.
The Account Executive is responsible for cold calling B2B sales
leads, qualifying leads, and managing the sales pipeline. They respond to customer
inquiries and work to establish new business relationships. As part of the sales team, they
are responsible for conducting presentations, preparing proposals, and maintaining their
own book of business through a full sales cycle. With a sales mentality they continuously
look for growth opportunities and are rewarded with an uncapped compensation plan that
includes recurring subscription payments. Successful AE’s provide customers with industry
knowledge and expertise, exceptional service and support, and quality services with
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Cold calling– B2B prospecting and lead generation
● Respond to customer inquiries and Requests For Proposal (RFP’s).
● Manage SHP marketing generated leads, as assigned.
● Conduct customer presentations built around SHP’s value proposition(s)
● Prepare proposals and review customer specifications to determine the applicable
● Document customer information and milestones in Salesforce CRM to manage and
measure sales cycles.
● Communicate with internal departments to ensure that customers scheduled
turnaround dates are met.
● Sales forecasting
Other Duties and Responsibilities
● Comply with all company policies and procedures.
● Increase professional knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing
publications, establishing personal networks, learning from past projects from SHP,
publishing case studies, and participating in face-to-face meetings when required.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Qualifications/Requirements:
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Excellent in-person and remote presentation skills.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
● Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Education: 4 Year College degree, preferred
Experience: Two (2) or more years in a phone sales environment, preferably cold calling
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
Equipment or Process:
Inhouse (Provided) Computer, headset document scanner, and other standard
Tradeshow, Special Projects, and Travel Requirements: 10% travel. Customer
visitations and sales calls are permitted and encouraged with the consent of the Manager,
Sales or VP, Sales and Marketing.
Competitive salary with open ended commission structure