Superhuman Prospecting (SHP) is a fast-growing, US-based, sales development outsourcing company that serves small, midsize, and enterprise level B2B businesses. We specialize in “the conversation connecting humans to value”, so our primary services include cold calling, appointment setting, lead generation, and sales development conversations on behalf of our clients. We also provide target list building services and inside sales support.
We are looking for a sales development representative to create new business sales opportunities for our sales team to help grow our client base and contribute to our fast growth in 2022 and beyond.
This role of the New Business Sales Development Rep is focused primarily around outbound prospecting and generating new business leads and sales appointments for SHP through cold calling. The New Business SDR will also be responsible for fielding inbound inquiries by phone and web and qualifying, gathering information and setting appointments for the sales team. Successful SDR's will have opportunities to grow and develop into sales and/or management roles.
Included in this role but not limited to:
- Learning, understanding, mastering, and buying into the SHP products and services and the mission driving these
- Creating, sustaining, and building a viable outbound prospecting strategy that converts consistently over time that includes cold calling, cold email, linkedin, networking, etc.
- 60-80 cold calls per day
- Taking inbound phone and website inquiries, speaking with prospects to qualify them and setting them up with appointments with our Account Executives
- Updating and maintaining company CRM (Salesforce) with detailed prospect and meeting information
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in sales development
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- High Speed Internet
- Head Set and reliable computer
- Quiet office space
- Consistent educational commitment to learning new processes, philosophies, theories, and strategies in successful sales execution
- Prefer candidate to live in Philadelphia region but open to remote for right candidate
Compensation & Benefits
- Full Time
- Salary ranging from $14-$16 per hour base + commission and bonus opportunities
- Software provided such as CRM, dialing systems, Slack, engagement tools, Zoom info, and more
- Accrued PTO (after 90 days)
- Health Benefits (after 90 days)
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs