The Onboarding & Support Manager's primary role is to recruit, qualify, onboard, and continually support team members and team objectives within the operations department. While this role focuses on onboarding our call team's client SDRs, it is not limited to the position and may also require onboarding, training & support of other staff members within the company. The goal of the OBS manager is to ramp up new hires to processes, systems, and skill building quickly so they are performing at the highest levels. Once onboarded, this position is also designed to maintain and support caller up time by helping with process, software, and position support.
Superhuman Prospecting, Inc is a human-to-human lead generation company based out of Philadelphia, with our HQ in Norristown, PA. Superhuman Prospecting specializes in cold calling, inside sales, and sales development for B2B organizations in a variety of industries. Although in today's world, internet advertising is most prevalent, people still want that human connection when partnering with businesses.
It's an incredible time to be a part of our team. We doubled in size this year, and we're looking to continue the growth by investing in our leadership team. Can you help us take Superhuman Prospecting to the next level?
Specific tasks for this position include:
- Recruit new team members by placing ads, conducting screening calls, interviewing, and making offers to hire in line with the company’s call needs
- Deploy onboarding process and training to efficiently and effectively place client SDR & related staff new hires into positions fully equipped for optimal performance and meeting expectations.
- Execute daily sales training meetings with relevant, timely, and impactful topics. Create and deploy a diverse set of training styles and methods to illuminate education topics (training videos, interactive sessions, lectures, open forum, etc.).
- Hold one on one training sessions with new staff and client SDR members to help motivate, instruct, align, educate, and perform at high levels for the role.
- Be available for general client SDR process questions & support through the operations day
- Help client SDRs who are stuck or don't understand a process and get them back up to speed quickly.
- Special projects to drive training, onboarding, education, and more to continuously strive for best-in-class client SDRs that achieve the highest possible levels of success for our clients, projects, and campaigns.
- Add to the process by documentation, training videos, etc, to make the
What we're looking for:
- Background in recruiting and employee training, call center experience preferred
- Technological aptitude
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to teach, follow, and reinforce company processes
- Ability to learn and understand our scripts, dialing and scheduling programs
- Ability to shift and adapt from industry to industry - dynamism
- Strong focus on meeting goals, while maintaining a human, empathetic approach to management
- Local candidates preferred but will consider the right remote applicant
- College degree preferred
- Salary + Commissions
- $37,500-$41,000 salary, up to $50,000 with commissions
- Benefits available: PTO Days, SIMPLE IRA, Employee Health Insurance, and more